Joint and Disk Repair. Can it be done? You bet!
Here are a few products you can research that our clients have found useful in varying degrees. I’ve had clients scheduled for surgery who called and canceled their surgery because they were pain free in less than a week. Once again . . . will this happen for everyone? No. Nothing works first time, every time, for everyone, but this protocol has proven extremely effective for a multitude of people and is certainly worth giving a try.
- 1 – Serrapeptase: This is a strong protease that digests scar tissue, which can contributing factor to pain in joints and disks. It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory and an effective natural pain reliever that does not have any of the dangerous side effects associated with NSAIDS. Serrapeptase has too many benefits to list them all here but one really nice benefit worth mentioning is that it cleans our arteries. This means, while you are getting some pain relief, reducing inflammation and digesting scar tissue, you will be cleaning out your cardio-vascular system. Nice!
- 2 – CM Powder: CM Powder is an inexpensive little product that has been laboratory proven to down regulate a hyper immune response. Since this is generally an issue in degenerative disk disease, CM Powder can be a real life-saver by down regulating this hyper response and allowing healing to occur. Studies show that arthritis that damages joints can be turned off with Cetyl Myristoleate. Clients often report immediate pain relief. This does not mean the issue has resolved. It does generally mean that the issue is being resolved and ovetime you can see real healing. Doctors recommend taking it three times a day for a full 6-8 weeks to be effective.
- 3- ImmuCell: Immucell is a natural Collagen product that supports the restoration of lost disk or joint materials. By taking serrapeptase you stop/reduce inflammation, eliminate scar tissue and give temporary pain relief. By taking CM Powder you turn of the hyper immune response that is causing your immune system to damage your joints and disks. Then, by taking ImmuCell you give the body building blocks specifically for the damaged joints and disks.
- 4 – Colostrum: Colostrum if an overall body restorer/repairer and superfood, but it specifically has Transforming Growth Factor in it which instructs the body to repair joints and disks. You can imagine how that might benefit the body. This, coupled with ImmuCell, can powerfully support the body in restoring joints and disks.
I had a nurse call me recently who had experienced a shoulder injury at work. She was unable to move her arm without excruciating pain. She happened to have some Colostrum on hand and thought she’d give it a try. She called me the next day to say it was like a miracle. She had taken 6 Tablespoons in the AM and another 6 Tablespoons in the PM, and when she woke up the next day all the inflammation was gone, she had no pain and she had full range of motion. She was happily amazed. She continued to take a reduced amount of colostrum daily. Two weeks later she had her shoulder scanned and the doctor reported that he could see nothing wrong with her shoulder at all. She was jumping for joy and so was I.
This is just one of a multitude of great testimonies I have heard from people using one or all of these products.
Other items of interest are:
- Near and Far Infrared. These can give remarkable pain relief and speed healing by 40%. I love my little Near Infra-red unit. It is so soothing and gives quick pain relief for stubbed toes as well as bruises or swollen painful joints and disks. I first learned about the ability of Infrared to heal disks from a testimony of a woman who used a 660 Infrared unit two minutes a day on her ruptured disks and with in eight months they were totally restored. That impressed me and I went on to study more on this subject and had a guy build hand-held unit for my Dad. He found it incredibly useful and so did I. I used it for minor issues that arose like a banged up knee from doing yard work and found it effective every time. I highly recommend doing some reading on this at http://www.excellentthings.com
- Chi Machine: The Chi Machine is a wondrous thing. It was originally designed to oxygenate the body, which it does quite well. The positive results of increased oxygenation to the body are too vast and varied to list them all here so we will stick to the joint and disk subject. This little machine powerfully moves the lymphatic system, allowing healthy levels of oxygenation to the tissue and this simple action enables the body to engage in what is known as Speed Healing. All manner of physical maladies disappear when using the Chi Machine regulary, and the unique way it fishtails the body has proven to be very beneficial in aligning the spine and promoting healing, not just in the spine, but body-wide. I Chi daily and would not be without my machine as long as I have a choice. If you aren’t familiar with this powerful little machine, I highly recommend you drop by Excellent Things and read further. You want to also beware of copycats. I’ve tried numerous copycat machines and they are more jangling than I can say. I went looking for a better price and just could not find a copycat machine that could even remotely compare to the Original Chi Machine by HTE, so I am sticking with them.
You really can go from serious pain to pain-free and healed. Do yourself a favor and read up on each of these items and consider giving them a try. The trick is to do them consistently. A hit and miss program will not work. Essentially you end up starting over repeatedly. With consistency your body can do some serious repairs. Ever heard of a torn meniscus being totally restored? Doctors say it can’t be done. Dr. Kleinsmith says it can because it happened to him. Drop by BlogTalkRadio with Donna Crow and listen to Dr. K’s broadcasts. You will be inspired.
If you have questions, feel free to call and if we can help we will. We cannot diagnose or prescribe, but we can tell you what we have learned and help you make an informed choice about your own health.
Dedicated to Your Excellent Health! Donna Crow Health Educator
Murray, M. T. Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements, Prima Publishing, Rocklin, CA 1996 ISBN 0-7615-0410-9, p. 237
Sobel, D. and Klein, A. C..Arthritis: What Works.St. Martins Press, New York, NY. ISBN 0-312-92719-3 pp.221-225
Lightfoot, R.W., Jr.: “Intermittent and periodic arthritic syndromes”. Arthritic and Allied Conditions. 12Th edition. Edited by D.J. McCarty, W.J. Koopman Phdadelphia, Lea & Febiger, 1993.
Fan, P.T., Yu, D Y,: “Spondyloarthropathies”. Textbook of Rheuth-matology., Vol. 1, 4th edition. Edited by, Kelley, W.N., Harris, E.D., Ruddy, S., Jr., Sledge, C.B., Philadelphia W.B. Saunders. 1993.
Smiley, J.D., “Psoriatic arthritis.”, Bulletin of Rheumatic Disease, 44:, 1995.
Rothman. D., et al. “Botanical Lipids. Effects in Inflammation.” Immune Response, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, October 1995.
Bucci, L., PhD., “Glycosaminoglycan Supplements as Therapeutic Agents.” Nutritional Report, January 1996.
Kremer, j., Md, “Effects of Modulation of Inflammatory and Immune Parameters in Patients with Rheumatic and Inflammatory Disease Receiving Dietary Supplementation of N-3 and N-6 Fatty Acids.” Lipids, 1996.
Diehl, H., and May, E.L. “Cetyl Myristoleate Isolated from Swiss Albino Mice: An Apparent Protective Agent against Adjuvant Arthritis in Rats.” Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, Vol. 83 March 1994.